Tuesday, April 12, 2011

tonights prayer

May the lord be my shepherd that he may guide me on to the path of goodness and love that he may bless me with the wisdom to differentiate right from wrong that the holy spirit touch the hearts of the people around me. Lord Jesus, I pray that u may cover my friends and family with your blood and cast all unwholesome spirits out in your name. Lord may you bless that with happiness peace wisdom joy health . Lord pls forgive me for abandoning you in gd times and that I only seek you in bad times . Lord help me to come closer to u that u may teach me the joy of helping people that u may take away my selfishness and take away my pride so that I would be able to humbly admit my mistakes and learn from them. In your most precious name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment