Sunday, April 17, 2011

time flies

What is time? To me time is something that never returns. When people think of time they usually think of the word regret. But why cry over spilled milk? Easier said than done. We all know that we could have done Alot better of we had not done this or that but one thing . Time flies and never returns. But there is one thing we can do that is to make the best out of the future. Well , it's better late than never right? One thing I must learn is to let go of the past and welcome my bright future, but unfortunately my past is holding me back. I regret everything from my psle results to being such a show off in e past. I often think that I'm very smart but in actually fact I'm not being smart by thinking that way because I will be too confident of myself and would fail to be able to learn things that I don't know. I pray that the lord would bless me with the courage and wisdom to overcome my past and move forward towards my bright future with the lord Jesus Christ. I pray lord that you would help me a life with christian values and that lord, you would help me love the people around me even those whoare against me. Lastly I would like to thank you lord for all these blessings you have given me and I would like to pray that lord you help me to be humble in my thought , actions and speech that I may be able to humbly learn from any person even the beggars on the street. Because lord I know that all of us are your children. All of us are children of god. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment