Saturday, April 16, 2011

syf over!!!

Syf is finally over, I'm finally gonna be able to leave my broken heart on the shelve for a while. I call ms Ho Yst night to ask what to do regarding me and ms pauls misunderstanding. She claims that there is no misunderstanding but the fact is that there is. Ok, this sounds like a paradox! Oh! My relationship with Shane is making steady improvement. I am learning, learning a very hard but important lesson. I really have to learn that life is full of surprises and I can't control the flow of events. It's especially hard for a control freAk like me to learn.I just know one thing , god has bless me with many things that others don't have and I have to learn to appreciate it. I believe that with e help of my god, I would be able to do it! Faith is believing , miracles happen only when u believe in the lord Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment